With a subscription you can keep yourself updated on the latest business news in the industry via EnergyWatch.eu and our daily newsletters.
A subscription includes:
• Access to the locked articles on EnergyWatch produced by our own reporters.
• Access to the locked articles delivered by our partners, including Jyllands-Posten.
• Daily newsletter giving you the most important news directly in your inbox.
• Access to EnergyWatch app (coming soon).
How a subscription is handled:
• Personal login allowing the individual employee to read all articles no matter where in the world the employees are situated.
• Company login through IP address. All employees are automaticly logged in while in the office.
Subscription prices depend on the number of people with access to the site.
Give us a call or send us an e-mail and let us give you an offer. We customise subscriptions in accordance with your needs – from one individual user to advanced IP-based company solutions.
1 personal license: DKK 5.980,- per year (EUR 804,-) plus VAT (25%).
5 personal licenses: DKK 16,800,- per year (EUR 2,260,-) plus VAT (25%).
Note: EnergyWatch user names and passwords are strictly personal and may not be shared with others.
The contents on EnergyWatch may be quoted under the conditions of the Danish Copyright Act.
A subscription is binding for 12 months and may be terminated three months prior to invoicing.
Jacob Friis Kristensen
Key Account Manager
Phone: +45 70 777 448
We will reply within 24 hours from Monday to Friday.