Faulty plug installation probably caused hydrogen station to spontaneously combust

The hydrogen leak that led to the filling station explosion in Norway was caused by an incorrectly installed plug in a high-pressure tank, writes Nel, whose assessment points to spontaneous combustion.

Photo: H2Logic

Log in to read our articles

Welcome to EnergyWatch. A part of our content is exclusive and reserved for our users.

Try us for 14 days

Try a trial subscription for access to our quality journalism

Related articles

Latest News


See all

See all